How did West Indian countries do in the medal table?
Jamaica - 10 gold, 4 silver, 8 bronze = 22
Grenada - one gold, one bronze = 2
Trinidad - three silver, five bronze = 8
Barbados - one bronze
St Lucia - one bronze
Total - 11 gold, seven silver, 16 bronze = 34
A combined West Indies athletics team finishes on top of the athletics medal table....
1) West Indies - 11 gold, seven silver, 16 bronze = 34
2) Kenya - 10 gold, 10 silver, three bronze = 23
3) Australia - 8 gold, one silver, three bronze = 12
4) England - five gold, 13 silver, nine bronze = 27
5) Canada - five gold, two silver, 10 bronze = 17
So, this shows that Caribbean track and field athletes are world beaters, unlike Caribbean cricketers, who are mediocre on the world stage....
Pace like fire!
First unread post • 12 posts
- Posts: 19320
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 am
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:23 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
I rely solely on Pluto to show any upcoming games. Is there a better and more reliable source. And how about the current 3/24 & 25 weekend? Any games?