Ramnarine in dey pweffen

West Indies cricket discussions
socafighter

Unread post

For those that just babble without proof here is a list of Achievements that a high school graduate has done against the powerful WICB ,that has left it shocked and angered.
Before I post , I research , I dont reveal names nor emails nor links to my facts . If one has a brain you can
get this information also.

Please see a list of the major issues WIPA have won against the WICB:

1) Clause 1 k , whether there is a difference between someone in their individual capacity or as a member of the team – Justice Adrian Saunders, 2005

2) Clause 5 – Use of Players IP and Image Rights – Tim May (FICA)and Malcolm Speed (ICC)

3) Daren Ganga – Not being offered a Retainer Contract because of his contract with b/mobile – Tim May and Malcolm Speed

4) Dwayne Bravo – Not being offered a Retainer Contract because of his contract with b/mobile – Tim May and Malcolm Speed

5) World Cup – Arbitration panel ruled for 25% to players after the WICB offered 2% for the 2007 WC. (Sir David Simmons, Dr. Aubrey Armstrong and Elliot Motley Q.C.) 2007

6) Arbitration Panel ruled that the WICB have to pay match fees and sponsorship in addition to the 25% participation fee for 2007 WC

7) Arbitration Panel ruled that Provident Fund (Pension Plan) needed to be inserted back into contract after the WICB unilaterally removed it and would have to pay the players their Provident Fund

8) Arbitration Panel ruled that the England tour is outside the FTP

9) Mediation Agreement signed under Justice Leroy Inniss that the WICB has breached Article VI (c) of the MOU signed between the parties since there were no agreement on increase of matches, agreement on venues, dates accommodation etc. 2008. WIPA are currently going to Mediation and then Arbitration on this matter as they have breached the Mediation agreement and Article VI of the MOU which deals with Scheduling of Cricket.

Soon more to come , The WICB havent won any since Mr Ramnarine took over the helm. Does that say something to you WICB batty lickers.

As they say let donkeys bray ...so start ....
Last edited by socafighter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huckle

Unread post

Nice work Soca....

so round 10 in the works? :)
socafighter

Unread post

No huckle ..... :D

10,11,12 ,13 ........I think its about 15 .

I will go thru 10 -13 and post soon.

I got some great stuff coming up soon :idea: ........just need sometime...
8-) 8-) 8-)
matchstick

Unread post

Ramnarine is one bitter fella and will take it to the grave.

Does not have West Indies cricket at heart.
BallOil

Unread post

matchstick wrote:Ramnarine is one bitter fella and will take it to the grave.

Does not have West Indies cricket at heart.
See here... :)