Imusic getting horn ova n ova

West Indies cricket discussions
BallOil

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shiv ton send him into hiding again... probably gaan under Chrissy's dress hiding.. :D
BallOil

Unread post

Man of the Match is Chanderpaul: "Obviously happy to get some. was struggling in the last few Tests. There weren't self-doubts. I have been getting starts; i haven't been able to carry on. I am glad I did it here. It's always difiicult when you have an attack like South Africa. Morne can get good bounce, Steyn bowls well. you always have to be on the look out. Yesterday morning, they came hard at us. We needed to make sure we batted well and they couldn't come back." :D :D 8-)
mapoui

Unread post

that is how tess cricket go. deh come out in the morning with strong effort to run thrugh yuh side. yuh have to hold orn or they blow yuh away.

shive and bravo did the right thing slow or nt and saved the westindies. piss on the comms who criticised them for going slow. let dem strap pads and go play steyn and morkel earl;i in the morning
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:that is how tess cricket go. deh come out in the morning with strong effort to run thrugh yuh side. yuh have to hold orn or they blow yuh away.

shive and bravo did the right thing slow or nt and saved the westindies. piss on the comms who criticised them for going slow. let dem strap pads and go play steyn and morkel earl;i in the morning
most of the players digged in that get a start... Shiv leading the way, facing 357 balls...a total of 60 overs. This(60 overs) is a third of the overs WI faced ..181 overs.