LIVE STREAM: West Indies vs Ireland T20s

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

HE is the new batting coach though and look how bad we've batted recently? :roll: we need a PROVEN batting coach like Radford or just get Dessie back!!..we can't go on like this.
Gils

Unread post

this wasn't our "full strength" team either

You know it's lower standards run tings when people make excuses about a full strength team.........to play Ireland.
Makes you wonder exactly how low this poster is willing to watch WI cricket fall to before he will admit there's a problem.

No this wasn't our full strength team, but the one that lost the last 5 T20's was.
As yet unrecognised and acknowledged by this poster.
mikesiva

Unread post

When I last checked, Stuart Williams was a batting coach too....

Though, if he's teaching them to bat they way he did, then no wonder our batting has been so appalling!
:lol:
seriously though, by the time these players are selected for the West Indies, they're already supposed to be accomplished batsmen. If a coach has to be teaching guys how to bat at this level, then we're doomed....
howzdat

Unread post

AFRO, if you knew how despairing i feel when i read allowances being made on whatever basis for the way things are you would know it. AFRO there aint nothing going on but a steadily downward spiral and I will repeat again that I feel twisted when west indies wins a game. No joy. And AFRO I have cricket memories going back from before i was 8 years old; and now i would be classed as an old timer.

AFRO it sucks and i couldn't care less if they win as long as there remains evidence of sabotage in the running of the game. I see one of the mission statements is
"To manage, develop and promote cricket to the benefit and enjoyment of the West Indian people."
It isn't happening for me.