howzdat

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

No, no not British Broadcasting anything but rather
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of the assassinated former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto...
and then comes the hype
In a rare interview, he told the BBC's Lyse Doucet about his political ambitions and his call for military action against armed groups, not talks.
why i term it as hyperbole (exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, amplification, embroidery, embellishment, overplaying, excess, overkill;) :?:

you will come to your own conclusion when i tell you that Mr Bhutto was Born: September 21, 1988 (age 25) :!: :!: :!:

Anyway elsewhere i heard that he has ambitions for the 2018 Pakistan elections and his views are being given a lot of airtime...at this time.

Pakistan. Bhutto. Politricks. Military. Hyperbole. Taliban.

Enough of that. About Mr Bhutto we learn that he was born in Karachi, Pakistan and educated at Christ Church, Oxford, University of Oxford.

....to be continued ...surely
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:
Jose knows the import of legacy. ... now a few days later we have news of a Colossus impeding departure from the Managerial helm. I recall also that Jose also spoke a little bit about contracts nowadays in football prompting me to ask, "So Jose, have you any contracts to rip up?; and whilst we having a little chat pray tell, "do you fancy a tilt at that Manchester United job?" You have seen the honours board haven't you? Good.

If Jose could seal the deal on a CR7 return to Manu, does anyone think that the Glaziers gonna blink first? Apparently, David Moyes is the bookies favourte. We'll see as this is going to be very interesting.

Talking of kudos, hats doffed to Mr. RVP and in so doing one again marvels at Sir Alex.

RVP + CR7 or Gareth Bale for next season?
So it was RVP on his tod and then sometime later on we observe (what is in my opinion) a
Moyes "All Glazed Over" Red's £300,000 per week gamble. Nice wuk if yuh can get it. Will be a miracle if Manu will challenge for the title this season. As for next ... who knows because their eventual position in this season's EPL will be a big factor in the class of player they will attract next season.

Not to mention that Moyes must be dreading the thought of being the manager to see Rooney walk away from a team that he is in charge of on two occasions. Nice one Rooney.
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:Yes folks, courtesy the micro blogging site, Twitter, on which there is an account purported to be run by Digicel (and subject no doubt to heavy vetting) we can ask the captain whatever we want :roll: :roll: I see somebody ask
@digicelcricket @darrensammy88 Captain, is their any truth in reports that yourself & Darren Bravo came to blows in New Zealand? #askdarren
I wonder how long that question will remain evident.... In the meantime is there any question you would like to #Askdarren?
howzdat

Unread post

Re: LIVE STREAM: West Indies vs Ireland T20s

Postby Mail » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am
The Irish should have taken this...

96-9? Really?

How low is this?

96-9? Really?
howzdat wrote:Now see here folks, my disclaimer is in full affect on this one account of the lyrics, however if you just key on the squeaky voiced folk x 8 on the chorus line you'll get my drift.
How low is this?
Welcome back Mail. Yeah bro we are being treated to some low quality cricket from our boys. However we are all assured by the fact that AFRO helping we out in matters pertaining to the answering of that very same question :?:

96-9? Really? Indeed. AFRO, is how much Beamish you drink with the Irish in celebrating their victory in the first game? Or is this the beginnings of revolution now... wow that's better than COTR cos its BORN. Jesus h I got it. This victory against the Irish is proof. AFRO did it for us.

This game marked the beginnings of the revolution NOW. Oh AFRO we are eternally in your debt . Defence of the World T20 Championship will indeed be stout.

What was the question? Cue chipmunks. How low is this??

ps. dont fret mail if you stick around a wee bit you will see that not only is yours truly as crazy as ever but my keyboard is bursting with pride that AFRO recently accorded me the accolade of 'always coming in with a joke or two' :oops: :oops:

How low is this?
howzdat

Unread post

Be that as it may, before that he does have an upcoming court appointment to answer to the following indictment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21516664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
howzdat

Unread post

Didn't say I wouldn't post on non-cricketing matters, did I :?: :oops:
Gils wrote:Agreed Sir, time is indeed not, one of my possessions.

However, please try to understand I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday.

Close enough at this time to give you this

lest you grow weary whilst you wait.
howzdat wrote:Thank you Gils. A little adjustment needed to get to the offering but man, good, good stuff. Not only good but fit for making Revolution against Vagabonds In Power wherever they be and whatever their pigment. 52 minutes 31 seconds uninterrupted learning pleasure. Thank you.
Gils wrote:You are welcome Howzdat, thank you & may the pleasure be all yours.
Came across these two gems that are available on line at source for a very limited time only (3 days max to be precise)
Fela Kuti created a unique sound, Afrobeat, but he was far more than a music star. In Nigeria he spoke out for the oppressed on all social issues. He was a cultural revolutionary, and paid the ultimate price. Neneh Cherry conlcudes his story and highlights the relevance of his influence on the music scene of Nigeria and across the world.
The Afrobeat Revolutionary - Episode 1
The Afrobeat Revolutionary - Episode 2

Thanks again Gils.
howzdat

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
positiveg wrote:Mike
it looks like Deven out
Did you GM de man?
:lol:
It look so....
:mrgreen:
At least I didn't do the same to Theophile, because I didn't expect him to make a half-century. Out lbw to Permaul for 42.

And Afro is the one who goat-mouthed Lesporis, when he dropped a penny for him, and named him as a "prospect"...out lbw to Permaul for a duck!
:lol:
shall we count :?:
howzdat

Unread post

Conjoin this lot of Foolishness reaffirmed if you dare as one of the minor plot lines
Gils wrote: in the BCCI bollywood blockbuster, shot on location at ...... it's West Indian branch ;).
Gils wrote: Exhibit (A) Santokie picks up his first wicket and I start telling him, the TV actually, to bowl dung the new batsmen, he duly obliges next ball, nice.
Exhibit (B) Jordan liks Bravo for six, I ask him, the TV really, to send down the same delivery and lets see if he can do it again, Jordan also obliges, but with extras on top, oh well.
howzdat wrote:Exhibit (C)- BCCI's ECB applying pressure to WICB to hold Tests
Exhibit (D) - The ICC bendover for the men from Bharat all for a few $$$$$ more and hence we see the - Board of Control for Cricket Indeed tekover of the ICC.
Gils wrote:licensed to swipe " by the coach as that's the "plannings"
Bank of Baroda wouldn't be a stakeholder in that film venture, would it?
howzdat

Unread post

vs Olympiakos Moyes "All Glazed Over" Red's fighting for his tenure? De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, Van Persie
howzdat

Unread post

Well at least they live to fight another day in the Champions League. We will see...