West Indians in Big Bash League 2012-13

West Indies cricket discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

Pollard takes a much-needed wicket...but he's going for runs now.

Two overs, 1-19.

Pollard gets going very early with a six....

Pollard hits 65 not out off 43 balls, including five boundaries and four sixes, but his team still fall eight runs short.
AFRO

Unread post

Well it looks like Pollard showing Gayle how to bat to rhatid!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
mikesiva

Unread post

Roach bowling to Gayle now....one run and three wides.
:)
Not bad from Roach so far...two overs for just 11 runs.

Gayle hits Roach for six!

Out for a run-a-ball 28.
AFRO

Unread post

You mean Gayle failed AGAIN? :shock: mike SHOULD HE BE DROPPED FROM THE WI TEAM NOW OR WHAT? this has gone on for too long now!! :?
mikesiva

Unread post

My comments on Gayle and the West Indies are here:

http://www.windiesfans.com/forums/viewt ... f=2&t=5950" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But this match is for the Sydney Thunder, and I hardly think they're going to drop him...his 28 is the top score for Sydney in this match, and he's accumulated 61 runs, which, though disappointing, only two players in the side have scored more than him in the tournament to date.

So, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, Afro...Sydney aren't going to drop Gayle for now!
:mrgreen:
Roach can't get a wicket in this tournament...four overs for 26 runs. Maybe he's a candidate for dropping too.
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

Mike, i don't know if it's just a matter of you getting old but i asked you SHOULD HE BE DROPPED BY THE WEST INDIES TEAM, sydney are paying him big money to play so of course they aren't gonna drop him!! :roll:, but it's ok old boy, i know your biased tendencies just can't allow you to speak te truth about Gayle!! :D .
mikesiva

Unread post

I know that in your youth you have trouble understanding simple English, but I said quite clearly for those who have the education to understand that there is another thread where I'm prepared to discuss Gayle and the Windies selection...this one is where I'll discuss Gayle and the Sydney team.
:mrgreen:
Samuels four overs , 0-35...not particularly good returns.

And out for a duck too....
AFRO

Unread post

So why the hell are you talking about "sydney" dropping Gayle when i've never asked you that question you dumb idiot? :roll: furthermore you haven't "discussed" anything on another thread, you've just tried to spread more lies and spout excuses!!.. but why should i be surprised old boy? your JAFAKEN rass would never drop Gayle even if he made ten ducks in a row to rhatid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
mikesiva

Unread post

Gayle's poor run continues...out for nine from 16 balls.
AFRO

Unread post

WAHHH? TELL ME DIS IS A JOKE? :shock: you mean GAYLE FAILED AGAIN TODAY? :lol: :lol: :lol: mike honestly man it's time for you to admit defeat old boy!!!.. your "don" is well and truly DONE!! :D .