PAGING BOOMER

West Indies cricket discussions
socafighter

Unread post

If you notice Old pops is now the conscience of the mb .....notice some of his intelligent posts it leaves a lot to be desired . He had an opportunity to take a shot at me he didn't what ever he posted I destroyed .

I asked him one simple question since he is Panafrican ...

Why cant the Guyanese Indians talk about what they went thru ? They were affected by it .How long has it been for them since this occurred.If I am deemed a racist because I believe they have this right ...so be it.

Did Slavery affect you ? A few hundred years later and you claim you still have the scars ? You are still in bondage . I guess Bill Cosby is a racist by his comments.

According to him I am a racist since I was on threads with Boomer ? Is he on threads with known racists on that forum,he wouldn't answer that question.

In any debate I would destroy him ,his addiction has destroyed his assimilation capability.....after reading a few of his ramblings a 6 year old can do better.
BallOil

Unread post

Soca...the cat is away ...the mice will play. :lol: :lol:
socafighter

Unread post

This individual comes up with the most amazing opinions . Some days I wonder ,the sad part I heard he teaches, and he doesn't have an even scale of students ability .If one is white you are at a disadvantage against other nationalities, border line you fail.

I am deemed a racist. Go figure. :roll:
jala

Unread post

Bravos wrote:
jala wrote:aye socayardfowl, what's yuh?..ah see u and yuh ol' man husband get de boot... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you ain easy . .lol! allyuh good yes!
nah...ah see Soca really missin' she hubby Boom-her......she was hoping he woulda show up hey...hahaha
BallOil

Unread post

jala wrote:
Bravos wrote:
jala wrote:aye socayardfowl, what's yuh?..ah see u and yuh ol' man husband get de boot... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you ain easy . .lol! allyuh good yes!
nah...ah see Soca really missin' she hubby Boom-her......she was hoping he woulda show up hey...hahaha
Why do you think that the Boomer will not come ? Boomer has nothing to fear here... He is just a bit hurt that Admin dropped the hammer pon his toes but he can still walk. What hurts more is that Admin sided with pipsqueaks like Southie, Narper, Larr and Anandbg. But the Boomer knows who are his frens now.. :)
socafighter

Unread post

You talking to jalass.....shouldn't he be cleaning the drains in GT.....where is bata when we need him.

No jalass , boomer will be ok . I am not concerned about being booted ,check the threads . I asked questions.

I don't believe Boomer is a racist , only a racist knows what it means . Ask Southward ,he hides behind as a few others . If by being on a thread and asking questions , one is deemed to be so , let it be.

I was asked to judge someone ,when I wasn't a member and to take someone word on it that it happened.

I couldn't do that ,I was then classified as a lunatic fringe by this learned individual ,self proclaimed.
This individual has more addictions than any one I know ,yet he is the conscience of the forum.He has ordained himself to be vigilant to expose such individuals. A controlling old man who now lives a lonely life as an addict. To be this way he must have had some difficult roads to travel in this existence we call life.

One of his friends a real estate salesman , a self proclaimed expert on psychosis offering opinions for which he is not qualified .
Another who claims to be a professor . I teach MBA's was the response :an expert on Transference offering advice.

The two above ,shows they may have had treatment for such indications.

It seems they have a chosen bunch that cannot be banned
BallOil

Unread post

Boom Boom....you are giving Southie, Ryan, et al victory if you doh come out soon...

It was only last week that you were reminiscing about how the Boomer, Ryan, Prof Len, et al were the originals of the sissy clan. This is how your friend Ryan pays you back? By dropping the hammer pon you while the other offenders running free...
socafighter

Unread post

Naw don't think so Bally .......,

If I was betting money Boomer will be here soon....just taking a brief sabbatical....
socafighter

Unread post

Boomer ..... I am out'a here . I have some sicko stalking me .....

See you on some other web site.... 8-)