West Indians in Big Bash League 2012-13

West Indies cricket discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:So why the hell are you talking about "sydney" dropping Gayle when i've never asked you that question you dumb idiot? :roll: furthermore you haven't "discussed" anything on another thread, you've just tried to spread more lies and spout excuses!!.. but why should i be surprised old boy? your JAFAKEN rass would never drop Gayle even if he made ten ducks in a row to rhatid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I don't care what you asked me, and I have no interest in answering your questions, because you're immature and abusive...are you sure you don't work for the WICB?
:lol:
When you learn to talk to other posters with respect, then you will get respect in return. If not, you will be treated like the 10-year old you apparently are....

Good bowling by Narine so far, even if he hasn't got any wickets yet...three overs for 13 runs.

Narine gets a wicket...four overs, 1-23.

It's a good thing Gayle can contribute with the ball...four overs, 2-17 - that was better than Narine.
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

LOL at that wukless skunt talking about "respect" when he was running around the other day SPREADING LIES about Rawl Lewis!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , and of course you don't wanna comment on Gayle..WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A FAILURE? :D you're a biased skunt, so yes old boy KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT and take your licks!! :mrgreen: .
BallOil

Unread post

Gayle going thru a lean patch...and could find form anytime now...:)
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote: and of course you don't wanna comment on Gayle..WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A FAILURE? :D you're a biased skunt, so yes old boy KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT and take your licks!! :mrgreen: .
Of course Gayle has failed with the bat in this BBL...but at least he's contributing with the ball, doing better than Narine, I see.
:mrgreen:
Every WI batsman is going thru a lean patch...Samuels just out for 16 off nine balls.

None of the Windies players are batting consistently in this Big Bash...but how are they performing with the ball?

1) Pollard - four wickets, ave 22.75, ER 9.10
2) Samuels - four wickets, ave 25.75, ER 6.43
3) Gayle - three wickets, ave 23.66, ER 6.45
4) Narine - one wicket, ave 136, ER 6.80
5) Roach - one wicket, ave 63, ER 7.71

Gayle is outperforming Narine with the ball in this tournament so far....Gayle and samuels have the best returns so far, while Pollard has been expensive, and Narine and Roach have difficulties taking wickets.
mikesiva

Unread post

Pollard bowls two overs and takes 1-17.

Samuels strikes in his first over...gets rid of Ferguson.

Pollard out to Murali for a duck....

Two wickets in a row! Samuels is on a hat-trick....

Samuels three overs 3-16....
mikesiva

Unread post

Roach four overs 1-23...not bad.
mikesiva

Unread post

Gayle out for just two this time....
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH you mean Mike's husband failed AGAIN even after Haddin cuss him rass dong di other day? :shock: lord enough is enough!!.. send that skunt on another t20 tour gibbo!!.. HIM DONE!!.

I hope Kraigg has his maroon cap ready for when Zimbabwe come to town!! 8-) .
BallOil

Unread post

Gayle is testing the faith of the people... weeding out the fake believers... :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH you mean Mike's husband failed AGAIN even after Haddin cuss him rass dong di other day? :shock: lord enough is enough!!.. send that skunt on another t20 tour gibbo!!.. HIM DONE!!.

I hope Kraigg has his maroon cap ready for when Zimbabwe come to town!! 8-) .
This skunt has the nerve to call other posters negative...when he's so happy when one of our best players fails with the bat.
:?
Pollard out for just nine...the fact that he's playing today means he obviously won't be playing for Trinidad against Jamaica tomorrow.