West Indians in Big Bash League 2012-13

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: This skunt has the nerve to call other posters negative...when he's so happy when one of our best players fails with the bat.
:?
LOL says the same skunt who practically THROWS A PARTY anytime Narine doesn't take a wicket? :? FECK OFF YOU WUKLESS HYPOCRITE!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayle honeymoon period is OVER, Kraigg get ready my yute!!.. your return to the test scene is all but SEALED already!! 8-) .
mikesiva

Unread post

you're no better than the rest of us, you hypocrite, so stop calling others negative, when you're just as negative about members of the Windies team....
8-)
you clearly don't know the meaning of the word "hypocrite"! A hypocrite is someone who calls someone "negative" for calling for a certain player to be dropped, when doing the same to another player (and laughing about said player).
:lol:
that's you - not me....I haven't called anyone negative. Choosing players to support is not the issue. the hypocrisy arises about calling posters negative, when they are doing the same thing you are doing....

samuels takes a wicket in his first over...three overs, 1-26.
AFRO

Unread post

LOL stop making excuses you idiot, when i call you "negative" I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR GENERAL VIEW OF WEST INDIES CRICKET AS A WHOLE, not just your biased attitude where Narine is concerned!! :roll: , i mean at least my gripe with Gayle is fully justified and i waited until the man CONSISTENTLY failed before calling for him to be dropped, Narine fails in THREE INNINGS and you're writing him off already!!.. so shut your big mouth and go learn what a "HYPOCRITE" really is you dunce!! :D .
mikesiva

Unread post

Your hypocrisy still stands out, afro....

You have called posters negative for calling for Narine to be dropped, and here you are, calling for narine to be dropped. If posters are negative for calling for Narine to be dropped, then you are negative for calling for gayle to be dropped - simple!

Malinga to Samuels, no run, that has to hurt! Bouncer, he gets rushed on the pull shot and top edges it into his grill. He's started to walk off straight away as he's realised there's blood. Looks like he'll have to retire hurt

Samuels update: The top edge caught him almost flush on the eye and he's in some pain with blood still coming from his nose. Not sure of any structural damage, but it's certain he won't be back tonight
:(
AFRO

Unread post

Stop lying mike, most of the time i've called you "negative" have been when you've tried to cuss off the board after they've done something good like attract new sponsors for our t20 competition, so please wheel and come AGAIN!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

Gayle has been an utter disgrace since he came back into the wi team, really he's only performed in a handful of games and totally flopped in the others, right now purely on FORM he doesn't deserve to retain his place because he's just as bad as Edwards was and yet Kirk got dropped so why can't "the don"? :roll: at least Narine made up for his poor 2nd test by performing in the odi's against Bang.
BallOil

Unread post

more problems for Samuels... is he the Aussies target?
SHANE Warne faces a long list of charges for his part in an extraordinarily fiery Big Bash League clash with Marlon Samuels.

Cricket Australia met those involved in the heated MCG scenes for more than an hour after the match, with hearings expected this morning if Samuels is fit to attend.

The Melbourne Renegades star was last night taken to hospital after a later separate incident in which he was struck by a bouncer and suffered what is believed to be a fractured eye socket.

Samuels, also expected to be charged, will be a key figure in any penalties handed to Warne after the pair were physically separated by umpires after several clashes.
link
mikesiva

Unread post

Roach, four overs, 0-23 and a dropped catch....
AFRO

Unread post

LOL you mean Gayle finally get a decent score? :shock: lord Mike must be throwing a party to rhatid!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

Still he's got a long way to go before he gets back in my good books, beating up sub standard club crickters doesn't really prove a lot 8-) .
mikesiva

Unread post

The fastest 50 of the tournament....Gayle is coming back into form at the right time for us.
8-)
Out for 65 from 43 balls...including four sixes and six fours.
DMan

Unread post

I see Gayle has regained some form and is mashing up d place. What has Powell done lately at the DUNG HEAP level, I hear people claiming that Powell better than Gayle? :?