howzdat

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Hughes falling once again to the Martin / Guptill combination.
Last edited by howzdat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
howzdat

Unread post

...Back on the forum after a brief 'off-season'. Been scanning a few topics/posts and seeing that the regulars been keeping things 'jumping' as usual :D Allyuh aint no joke at all. Will do some more catching-up and then join in as am inspired to. Well on the WI cricketing front another important series coming up, aren't they all :lol: and for sure the team will be tested to the nth degree.

Australia just done administering a fine cut-arse (excuse the french) to India and from a personal view point I think that the on-going 'provision of opportunities for the great SRT to get this 100 international ton is not serving cricket very well. But what do I know???? Are they going to play him in every game till he gets it?!

WI never granted such "special-treatment" to Lara although in my opinion he had a few more games left in him. Talking of which wouldn't it be strange if Chanderpaul retired/got retired :oops: from Test cricket before Sachin?

Anyway, now I going sit in the pavilion waiting for the series to start. Catch ya'll later. btw Mike hasn't it been a crazy Winter weather-wise?
howzdat

Unread post

Howzdat, plays a flashing drive with an angled bat that sends the ball hurtling past point who barely moves... How will the bowler respond?
howzdat

Unread post

What can we do to make this website an authoritative place to refer to regarding West Indies influenced cricket opinion? As a contributor I confess that i would love this to eventually be such a place. The tenor of the site is most definitely 'caribbean flavoured' - a big, big strength. Everyone's intentions are well placed. How many contributors are there? What is the geographic spread of those of us that contribute? Talking to myself :D Users browsing this forum: howzdat and 0 guest. goodnight
howzdat

Unread post

All messages made available by other contributors on this forum, and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any other poster are the expressed views and responsibility of the author of that message and are in no way shared by howzdat.

The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted on any topic that howzdat contributes to does NOT in any way mean that howzdat endorses that message or verifies it as being accurate, complete or useful. This disclaimer ALSO applies to any and all contributions made by Howzdat :P :P. 'Nuff said :!: :!:.
Last edited by howzdat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

I like it.! :)
howzdat

Unread post

Allyuh aint ordinary :D :D :D But you know what it is the true spirit if the caribbean. A Lively, Feisty, in-your-face, full-on and most definitely not for the faint-hearted sort of place. :P :P
Post at your own risk :!: :!: :!: Contains Explicit Lyrical Content :roll: :roll:
howzdat

Unread post

Till next test on Apr 23-27, 2012 (10:00 local | 14:00 GMT | 15:00 BST). Have fun all.
howzdat

Unread post

Culture specific, time immemorial or increasingly evident in the 21st Century as a malaise born of the rising tendency for mass-communication to give rise to a blurring of the lines between fame and infamy; heroes and idols?
howzdat

Unread post

Well if i had one a dem Twitter accounts I would announce to no-one in particular that right now howzdat listening to some vibrant dancehall reggae music ;). Bwai Jamaica sure gifted the world some heartening sounds. Tek it way Vybz Kartel :!: :!: Mek I remember my relatives in sunny New York. West Indian peoples, yes, always carrying a joy for music wherever they go, sweetening up the place. And right on queue the lyric is: juk dem with you finger umpire... so back to the cricket :P :P :P

PS. Is any University you can go to fuh learn how to spell/write creole/patois English???? Dat language got soul and many times i puzzling how fuh spell in case somebody accuse me seh dat i is illiterate!!! :P :P :P
Last edited by howzdat on Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.