ENERGISER Bravo keen to play key role in World T20

West Indies cricket discussions
socafighter

Unread post

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl ... =161645303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Effervescent West Indies vice captain Dwayne Bravo says he is eager to embrace the challenge of the World Twenty20 Championship which bowls off tomorrow.

The energetic allrounder, who recently returned from representing Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL), said he was looking forward to playing a key role in the Windies’ campaign.

West Indies play Ireland in the second match of a doubleheader at the Guyana National Stadium at Providence tomorrow.

’You can expect energy from me always whenever I step on the cricket field it is guaranteed that I will give the team 100 percent,’ Bravo said.

’It is part of my job as vice captain to also be that livewire in the team and also to support Chris (Gayle) who has been doing a good job as the team leader.
BallOil

Unread post

Bravo always give his all on the field...I love the energy he brings to the team... However, he is struggling with the bat recently...just hope he get out of that slump quickly :)