AFC – 17,470

PPP/C – 77,998

TUF – 503

TOTAL VOTES CAST: 169,136

TOTAL VALID VOTES: 166,304

TOTAL VOTES COUNTED SO FAR: 35.08 PERCENT
BallOil

Unread post

The People’s Progressive Party/Civic is deeply concerned over recent pronouncements made on some television stations by leading officials of A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) including its Prime Ministerial Candidate, Mr. Rupert Roopnarine; candidates, Lance Carberry and David Hinds. Also, recent statements issued by the AFC have been helpful to the maintenance of an environment of understanding and tolerance: http://bit.ly/tBJ3wS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PPP/C condemns APNU/AFC for engaging in inciting rhetoric | Media Advisories
votepppc.org
Westdem

Unread post

Bally thanks fuh starting this thread bhai!!! I was all over de place trying to get some updates but its all propaganda everywhere.... 8-)

I just hope that the party that win this election have Guyana and its citizens at heart...for to long its being about color and texture and what they need is National Unity.... 8-)

Its about time everyone nat only learn but START to coexist...The national motto should be lived up to..."One People, One Nation, One Destiny" :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:Bally thanks fuh starting this thread bhai!!! I was all over de place trying to get some updates but its all propaganda everywhere.... 8-)

I just hope that the party that win this election have Guyana and its citizens at heart...for to long its being about color and texture and what they need is National Unity.... 8-)

Its about time everyone nat only learn but START to coexist...The national motto should be lived up to..."One People, One Nation, One Destiny" :lol: :lol: :lol:
spot on bro... 8-) but it might take generations for this to actually be a reality
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Westdem wrote:Bally thanks fuh starting this thread bhai!!! I was all over de place trying to get some updates but its all propaganda everywhere.... 8-)

spot on bro... 8-) but it might take generations for this to actually be a reality
Its aleady 2+ generations bro....its about time....we are living in a Global and technological world where DIVERSITY is a NORM now!!! :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

maybe another two more then... Parents don't realize what they say and do will influences their kids..
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil wrote:maybe another two more then... Parents don't realize what they say and do will influences their kids..
I, personally realize that I need to be different in the late 70's early 80''s and took matters into my own hands... :lol: :lol: My dad always seh..."Its nat color of race mek people fool, fool, yuh have to treat and react to people as individual".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There will be IDIOTS and there will be those who always play the VICTIM card...we as individiual need to differentiate! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

We getting there slowly but there will always be something to divide the people