Looks Like Rain..SA vs WI 2nd ODI

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui

Unread post

how yu doing LBW375!!!! great to hear your voice! I am still posing around with the messges. you sound well!

fitness is the bane of these guys. sarwan was out all the time and he comes back unfit..or not fully fit and he is out again. is he still interested?

not looking forward to a return of Dsmith. lil Bravo is another matter! looking forward to him!
lbw375

Unread post

Good to see u man, glad u not pushing up daisies or anything. :lol: :lol:

Not really looking forward to Devon Smith either,I think he has failed enough to prove beyond a doubt that he does not belong.

He will probably get in though, based on the runs he has scored on the A team tour and for the fact that Lendl Simmons is being ignored and there are not a lot more candidates around right now.
BallOil

Unread post

lbw375 wrote: Not really looking forward to Devon Smith either,I think he has failed enough to prove beyond a doubt that he does not belong.

He will probably get in though, based on the runs he has scored on the A team tour and for the fact that Lendl Simmons is being ignored and there are not a lot more candidates around right now.
is there any method to the selection madness? :)
mapoui

Unread post

for that disaster of a cold spring tour of england last year I recommened that they took Barath and lil Bravo for the experience.

Bravo should play in the next ODI not smith. I am glad Richards made some runs. that will keep Devon out!

I would keep narsing for the tests but leave him u for ODI

and I am looking seriously at Walton ...although I know Bally..yu not too happy with that! :D

I dont think lil Simmons is good enough. he seems to have some technical flaws the selectors are not happy with at all
mapoui

Unread post

where is lil Bravo by the way..in the westindies yet?

I know walton wont be back for a few more days....
mapoui

Unread post

somebody pray tell whats the matter with Ronnie Sarwan! is he still interested in international cricket? or ie he jess screwing the dog?

sarwan comes back semi-fit form a long injury and his batting is a shadow, his attitude seeminly hardly serious!

whats the matter with the man? if he is no longer interested why not just quit!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:for that disaster of a cold spring tour of england last year I recommened that they took Barath and lil Bravo for the experience.

Bravo should play in the next ODI not smith. I am glad Richards made some runs. that will keep Devon out!

I would keep narsing for the tests but leave him u for ODI

and I am looking seriously at Walton ...although I know Bally..yu not too happy with that! :D

I dont think lil Simmons is good enough. he seems to have some technical flaws the selectors are not happy with at all
What do you mean I wouldn't be happy? Pick the best keeper but doh keep trying crap and we end up back at the same place. what is Walton stats look like? Who top the batting average in the 4 days regional? :)

what are they lookin for a needle in the haystack? when they have the king pin Ramdin in the pavilion watching? :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:somebody pray tell whats the matter with Ronnie Sarwan! is he still interested in international cricket? or ie he jess screwing the dog?
is that legal? :)
sarwan comes back semi-fit form a long injury and his batting is a shadow, his attitude seeminly hardly serious!

whats the matter with the man? if he is no longer interested why not just quit!
looks like there is not much leadership in the camp...I doh know what is going on... :?
mapoui

Unread post

screwing the dog...legal? is it? I doh know!

may be the other way around is legal :lol: :lol:

Sars really have mih pissed man! wat the hell is worng with him. he is not working for peanuts no matter his disappointment over anything in there! he shud buck up!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:screwing the dog...legal? is it? I doh know!

may be the other way around is legal :lol: :lol:

Sars really have mih pissed man! wat the hell is worng with him. he is not working for peanuts no matter his disappointment over anything in there! he shud buck up!
you killing me here.. :lol: :lol:

I'm a bit disappointed with Sars too.. I'm sure he will be out hurt and hope he do a bit reflection... :)

I see you conveniently missed my Ramdin response above :)