Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
socafighter

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
socafighter wrote:
AFRO...

Next time I write an email , I know you cant read and comprehend get some one to explain
it to you ...its way beyond your schooling dipstick .

I know based on your debating skills you are uneducated and chupid , but I didnt realize how
bad you are .
There goes this OLD AGED SKUNT trying to tell people she's "better" than everyone else!!..i swear each time she posts her bile she reveales even more of her wicked prejudice!!.. it's DISGUSTING!! :roll: ,

Mapoui said he wants nothing to do with you . The man call you every name inthe book .Go back and read his email , I would be ashamed if I were you . I shall always be one step ahead of you , I went to school.
Excuse me I'M NOT THE ONE ACTING LIKE A DESPERATE HUSSEY trying to be his friend!!! :lol: , the man is a BLACK NATIONALIST, you think he cares about some blond bimbo like you? WOMEN GO SIT YOUR STUPID RASS DOWN!! :lol: ,

We are talking about emancipation in Trinidad you fool ... that's what the debate is about .
You claim we had slaves and benefited .Its BS and grew cotton ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My kids will always be more intelligent than you are ....see they will all have attended Universities...
And you were around when emancipation happened in Trinidad right? OK!!..and like i said before I DON'T GIVE A FECK ABOUT YOUR DUMB KIDS!!..if they've been brought up by a wukless RETARD like you then i'm confident they will also be RETARDS!!, Uni can't save them, foolishness is running in dem vains!! :mrgreen: ,

I am proud of my picture dumbass ....I am not bawling about taking my picture off as
Mostdum did.he is ugly like Hunte and you . :lol: :lol:
Of course you're proud, YOU DON'T MIND BEING UGLY, but each time i look at your avi I HAVE TO REACH FOR A BUCKET!!.. you are old and disgusting!! ewww I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR STUPID HUSBAND for marrying such a SKANK!! :lol: ,

It none of your dam business how I look ...I have been happily married for over two
decades and have 4 kids who will all be university Graduates .
Compared that to you ...you haven't finished high school , you to dottish and chupid .
Yeah you're so "happily married" that you spend more time online THAN YOU DO WITH YOUR WUKLESS HUSBAND!! BWAHAHAHAHA, and your kids uni fees is paid with BLOOD MONEY!!.. unnu should be ashamed of yourselves!!,

I grew up in a tough multi ethnic village in T&T , so I can handle myself when it gets
tough unfortunately , you are not a worthy opponent . I have gone head to head with
many at sissycom.
It says a lot about ones life when AN OLD, WASHED UP HASBEEN THINKS BATTLING PEOPLE ONLINE IS SOME KIND OF "BADGE OF HONOUR".. women you are a pathetic JOKE, full stop.

p.s. I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT I'VE MADE RACIST COMMENTS?!! WHY YOU BEING SUCH A COWARD DUNCY? HURRY UP!! :lol: .

AFRO ...

Today is a holiday in Ottawa,Ontario ...family day

This week is be kind to animals week ....so I am gonna stop beating on ya this week .

Its been a learning experience with you over the last 48 hours plus , having not met

anyone that stupid in all my life ..then there is hunte /hillaire /hillary . Gosh I wonder

if AFRO is related to them . :shock:
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
AFRO ...

Today is a holiday in Ottawa,Ontario ...family day

This week is be kind to animals week ....so I am gonna stop beating on ya this week .

Its been a learning experience with you over the last 48 hours plus , having not met

anyone that stupid in all my life ..then there is hunte /hillaire /hillary . Gosh I wonder

if AFRO is related to them . :shock:
Oh look, THE RACIST within SocaFraud is coming out in all it's glory!!.. she calling me an "animal" now!!.. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SLAVE MASTERS USED TO CALL BLACK PEOPLE BACK IN THE DAY!! :roll: , this hussy is the lowest of the low, a pathetic old tramp who looks down on people on a regular basis, she just can't help herself because like i said before PREJUDICE IS IN HER BLOOD,

I thank god i've exposed her for what she is and everyone can see her true colours, this LIZ CHENEY skunt is a fraud, SHE LIES about knowing how good the trini youngsters are considering SHE LIVES IN CANADA, she LIES about stealing peoples posts from Sissy which is ironic really as she thinks she's so "educated" AND YET SHE CAN'T EVEN WRITE HER OWN POSTS!! :lol: ,

She's an utter embarrassment from top to bottom, i just feel sorry for her wukless kids, IF SHE WAS MY MOTHER I'D BE TOTALLY ASHAMED OF HER UGLY RASS!! :mrgreen: .
mapoui

Unread post

and soca...I am pissed at the level of this msb...indeed all westindian msbs. they reflect a westindian level that is really disappointing, given the stage society has achieved and current westindian reality.

the situation we deal with is only real in its contrivances...the lies and social manipualtion, control and coercion are real. but their content is not. we have racism, religion and superiorites all over. we have whites, chinese, Indos and those in-between blac at the bottom in this sort of hierarchy here.

but what is real about racism are the actual horrific social results of that institued mess. racism and the inferiorit or superiority of peoples have no basis in fact.

the existence of humanity now, at this point, represents one fact, one actual fact only: that we are a successful result of environmental adaptability so far.

THAT IS THE REASON WE ARE HERE..THE ONLY REASON. AND AS SOON AS WE STOP BEING ADAPTABLE NATURE WE ARE GONE FROM EXISTENCE.

humanity is an evolutionary factor, entity, life form. there is no god involved chosing anybody. we are all from one source, moving, evolving according to the demands nature places on use to survive.

we have met all environmental challenges successfully so far.

blac people, in a situation of poor sunlight, in the absence of Vitamin D and in the presence of tyrosinase positive...tyr+, a triggering enzyme..those blac people who are disposed to whiteness can and did become white, when the conditions required it.

there are those blac people who walk with the white gene. it is called albinism.

blac people dipigment under the right circumstances..the absence of, or great diminution of light... vitamin D..an essential, crucial component of suvival, gleaned from sunlight.

if vitamin D is not availabe, or is severely reduced from available sunlight there must be alternative sources or people will die, cannot reproduce especially, since the pelvic girdle destabilises and women cannot push the babies out.

bone degradation is the single most severe consequence of vitamin D decrease. white pople out of blac, have become cold adapted then, but the vitamin D question remains severe for white people as well, for there is still a great incidence of the desesse RICKETS, in cold countries..which is a desease of bone degradation due to shortage of vitamin D.

the existence of products like cod live oil was an ancient way or effort to deal with rickets.

today vitamin D can be synthesised easily and made availble for all to take. but that is the problem of vitamin..a problem tied up with the evolution or adaptation of the speices to environmental nieches around the world.

in every case of phenotypic differences around the world, what we call ethnicity, there is a concomittant... environmental challenge to the species in migration around the planet, starting from the african base, moving out and successfully adapting. what we see around us are the consequences, or results of that massive adaption.

all of this has been proved by the comprehsneive story of this process, encapsulated in absolute chronology...real history, codified in all the sciences. the story of humanity and how it came to be as it currently is, is now known and increasingly available to all who are keen to find out.

should a social democracy come about the first thing that would be done is to make this truth availabale to all, through proper schools systems and curriculae. that would be so because humanity cannot survive unless it is aware of the truth of itself, so we can bring our life as a species fully into line with what nature demands of us to go on indefinetly. if we do not we will eliminate ourselves.

so there is one human species, and it is blac through and through..from start to finish.

Indos for example do not even represent the bioligical adaptation that whites and chinese represent due to genetic drift . Indos are a straight inter-mixing of blac and whites in the sub-continet.

thats right! Indos pride themselves on racial superiority. what racial superiority?

Indian culture such as it is was established by africans who had migrated to subcontinent ages ago. as Indians have unearthed their history and uncovered representations of the ancient figures they have found them to have been dread-locked like Dara Singh for instance.

this ancient Indian civilization was invaded by huge white migrations driven by environmental cataclysm in BC away from original white areas in europe. they invaded ancient Indian culture and the results are what we have today. the largest population of discernable Afros in the world today are the Indian Dalits. in India there remain pockets of directly African people phenotypically. these surely are remote pockets who remained untouched by the Aryan Invasion.

there were pockets of African types who remained in China up to the Mao era. these were reported to have been systematically wiped out by Maos revolution.

agai... there remained in europe for a long time blac people who occupy european myth as midget and elves and all sorts of small things. these existed into modern times in europe around lakes and rivers stocked with vitamin D rich fish like Cod. they did not de-pigment because of that source of vitamin D. and they would not have dipigmented if they did not carry the albinism gene. in the case of no vitamin D such a group would have died out.

in times past groups would meet, conquer each other and coalsce to produce a bigger group.

there have been all manner of war and murder, conquest in human history..a very violent and ignorant thing.

but the racism that we have currently is the specific product of western asian/european expansion into the world, its domination of the world and the challenges control of the world presented to them.

their cadres were limited, they were always under challenge from those they enslaved and cntrolled..including most frighteningly,the combination of white ordinary people, who were always massively exploited and enslaved... and the new blac slaves... in rebellion against the white masters..the white elites.

they decided to impose a basic divide... at once divisive and capable of permanetly seperating those whose social interest demanded that they combine their strenght to fight the elites. that divissive was what is called modern racism, the difinitive demarcation of which point in absolute chronology in the west, is what is called BACONS REBELLION in the 1670s in Viginnia in the american colonies.

in that rebellion blac slaves and white ordinary folk joined up to defeat the governor and his forces and take over the colony and run it in their interest.

the british sent military force, destroyed the rebellion and re-asserted elitist control.

but the problem that rebelion was representative of the challenge the elite faced all over the 'new world" it meant they had to find a way to keep the exploited classes in check. and the way they found was to divide the ordinary folk by something basic, on which they could be permanently focusd, to bring them into permanent bitterness and conflict among themselves.

the answer they came up with is modrn racism and blac inferiority.

such racism has been honed and developed over the centuries since, into that it is currently..a comprehensive program of social control, the most extensive and comprehensive in human history.

there is a world of evolutionary and biological reasons why it is essential for people to mix.

mixing of disperate groups of people enhances the survival chances of humanity by increasing diversity, enhancing, expanding human immunological responses to environmental threat and challenge. hybrid vigor is a result not only of mixing up plant biology but also of human mixing. hybrid vigor not only results in increased physical size but also in the biological strength of the species.

the very racism we practice is at cross-purposes with human chances of survival, of going on indefiently in nature. we have acted against ourselves with the institution of and development of racism.

that people still mixed over last 300 years, regardless of the enormous pressure put on them not to do so, can be taken as a powerful sign of the strength of nature to ensure its own survival, against even what humanity has put in the way of our own survival.

also before I forget it must be noted that the orignal types of humanity were very small people..those who migrated all over the planet and populated it successfully. which is why all the dark figures in fairly tales, ancient myth ect are small. fairly tales represent, when unravelled the history of the species that has been discoved to be the same story all over the world in every group.

this can be only be, if there is one specific origin of the species, in one location, and spread all over the planet. the experience of the people...at one time unified in one location... now finds expression in all original stories and cultural artifacts of the species as a whole...in every nation

this is humanity in a an evolutionary environment, a dangerous place to have evolved in..and to live in.

yet we must sruvive so we must overcome the natural problems we face, the natural challenges..as well as those massive challenges we have created for ourselves..like race and racism, religion, greed and paper money, as well as systems of production that destroy our living environment.

yet there is so much more to learn but we have found very enlightening threads through the morass of information and lies we have developed, and can be on our way as soon as we get past the final challenge to human maturity and survival..the capitalist system and the social class that has come to global domination on that nefarious system.

I dont see race at all soca. my response that yu took exception to was strictly hypothesing in response to the angle the debate had taken up to that point.

I see the world, the universe along the lines I have tried to describe. I wont post again because AFRo is a ridiculous figure and contributes not to clarity and advance of consciousness, but to pure bullshit on the site, of obfuscation, misundrstanding and relentless nonsense.

this is how a stupid but loud and relentless person, can shout-down everybody and ensure their jackassness finds full expression... contrary to all good sense that may be established contrary to what they say

I am so tired of the sounds he makes...the vehemently capitalized WUKLESS, SIH DONG, SKUNT, FECTKING!

the man does not make a single post without such in-your face abuse and sprained-brain logic.

and he posts hundereds of times, thousands..ALL THE SAME...THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME.

HE SUPPORTS CRAP AND IS NOT AWARE OF WHAT HE IS DOING, OF WHAT I AND OTHERS ARE SAYING...DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. HE IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY AND IS NOT AWARE OF IT..AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE CANT LEARN, CANT CHANGE, IS RELENTLESSLY FOCUSED ON SOME SMALL WINDOW OF LIFE..AND HE IS EXPRESSLY PROUD OF IT!

I can stand it anymore.

I did not intend anythIng negative in what I saId that you took exception to.
all the best
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
socafighter

Unread post

Mapoui ...

At times we all misinterpret things and I did . I accept your explanation and all is cool .

Now lets get back to getting West Indies cricket where it belongs . WE have a big struggle

ahead and you see the destruction . Its time to assemble and take it back .

Cricket belongs to us and not the select few at the WICB ...so lets go get em ..
Last edited by socafighter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

well why not soca. that is what we have to do. but I cannot suffer a-holes.

I will avoid dat fella to be honest. stupidity always pisses me off. as long as somebody tries, as long as I try... its all good.

but I cant stand a one note song when there are millions of notes that can be used to expand the song properly, truthfully, positively.

{ can yu do me a favour soca: can yu delete your quote of my post and use the edited version above?

I edited it into a more understandable version. the original one that yu quoted is in poor shape!

Thanks}
AFRO

Unread post

But wait!!.. i can't believe it, the same "Malcolm X" WANNABE is now pandaring to Liz Cheney? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: just like i thought, MAPS IS NOTHING BUT A PHONY IDIOT WHO PREACHES A WHOLE LOAD OF GARBAGE IN ORDER TO COME OVER ALL "CONSCIENCTIOUS" WHEN ALL HE REALLY IS A WASHED UP OLD SKUNT WHO'S WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS AN ALCOHOLICS WHISKY BOTTLE,

This is the same man who poured scorn on Nash for daring to want to play for WI, the same man who rejected the notion of us appointing a white coach if Gibbo leaves, but now he see's a BLONDE BIMBO posting here he's holding his tongue? :roll: YOU'RE NOT A MAN MAPS!!!.. YOUR A RETARDED FOOL WHO HASN'T GOT AS CLUE ABOUT THE WORLD IN 2012!!, WHEN I TRY TO TEACH YOU YOU GET DEFENSIVE AND LASH OUT, such behaviour merely personifies my belief THAT YOU ARE STUCK IN A FECKING BOX AND YOU MATURITY DOESN'T MATCH YOUR AGE,

I MEAN LOOK AT THE UTTER NONSENSE YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE? AS USUAL IT'S FILLED WITH SPELLING MISTAKES AND POINTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HAND, AND IF YOU REALLY THINK SOME BLONDE BIMBO WHO LIVES IN CANADA IS GONNA SEE LIFE THE SAME AS YOU THEN YOU'RE MORE NAIVE THAN I THOUGHT!!..KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH OLD BOY!! :D .
DMan

Unread post

I love the title of this thread. Very accurate. :D
AFRO

Unread post

DMan wrote:I love the title of this thread. Very accurate. :D
LOL DunceMAN come to support him lickle crush? WHAT A SURPRISE :lol: :lol:

As for the title!!.. IT'S NOT ME WHO'S RUNNING FROM MY OWN THREAD LIKE A RETARDED COWARD!! :lol: , THE Blonde bimbo is DONE like Sarwan to rhatid :mrgreen: .
mapoui

Unread post

{ one part of the process I did not mention is time frame and environmental conditions of the change from blac to white..

that would be from about 20 thousand years ago roughly, when the world was largely covered by ice, leaving only africa has habitable.

there were what were call stadials or interstadials when the ice retreated and europe bacame accessible and so through the middle east/sinai and over gibraltar into what is now spain, africans walked into europe only to be trapped by the returning ice.

trapped in ice the change to white occured, according to to scenarios completely worked out.. and here we are }
mapoui

Unread post

[
quote="AFRO"]But wait!!.. i can't believe it, the same "Malcolm X" WANNABE is now pandaring to Liz Cheney? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: just like i thought, MAPS IS NOTHING BUT A PHONY IDIOT WHO PREACHES A WHOLE LOAD OF GARBAGE IN ORDER TO COME OVER ALL "CONSCIENCTIOUS" WHEN ALL HE REALLY IS A WASHED UP OLD SKUNT WHO'S WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS AN ALCOHOLICS WHISKY BOTTLE,

who is afro.....anybody have an idea of who he is. he reminds me of someone who I used to know. if he is that person hs is not blac at all?

where does he live? which island is he from?

he certainly does not live in Titty for if he did and he is trinny to the bone he wud not be up now but sleeping off carnival sunday night.

allyuh know what afro is not even trindadian. he is not brazilian either. same carnival issue is involved with the brazilian scenario.

afro is indian...thats what he is..indian..posting from somewhere other than the westindies
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.