WICB set for major re-structure

West Indies cricket discussions
socafighter

Unread post

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/cricket/20 ... -structure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Come July 1, the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) will be restructured. This is the word from president of the board, Dr Julien Hunte. The St Lucian made the comment during his address at the opening of the Sagicor West Indies Cricket High Performance Centre at the Errol Barrow Centre for Creative Imagination at the Cave Hill Campus in Barbados on Sunday night. Hunte said that the WICB is very serious about taking the game forward in this region and they are willing to make changes to see this happen. “Last year after a brainstorming session by the directors of the WICB, we decided to bring in a Human Resource Consultant to look at the management of West Indies Cricket.
BallOil

Unread post

socafighter wrote:http://guardian.co.tt/sports/cricket/20 ... -structure

Come July 1, the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) will be restructured. This is the word from president of the board, Dr Julien Hunte. The St Lucian made the comment during his address at the opening of the Sagicor West Indies Cricket High Performance Centre at the Errol Barrow Centre for Creative Imagination at the Cave Hill Campus in Barbados on Sunday night. Hunte said that the WICB is very serious about taking the game forward in this region and they are willing to make changes to see this happen. “Last year after a brainstorming session by the directors of the WICB, we decided to bring in a Human Resource Consultant to look at the management of West Indies Cricket.
They going to implement the recommendations from the "Patterson's report" now? :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

wat did patterson recommend then. I could not wrap my mind around those reports..jus' like I cant with his presentation by Hunte
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:wat did patterson recommend then. I could not wrap my mind around those reports..jus' like I cant with his presentation by Hunte
see PART 7 in this link which started on page 113...