Unread post

Googley wrote:Gayle failed
Shiv don't want it
Sars don't want it
Bravo can't handle it
Ramdin can't hold his place

the only other option is Nash!

who bun, bun! :lol:
yes .....Why not? Maybe Nash has a college degree :) Let's face it...if the locals can't do di job let we outsource it to the Ozzie eh. :D Desperate times call for drastic measures ...the ship is sinking deeper :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

yu jump on this silly thread balloil! sknash mih rass!

if narsing didn not play the arse this last time here nash would be in real trouble to keep his place after this series. in any case narsing is a much better player and should keep his place in he side over sknash who is a waste of time..no problem at all for good bowling.

the saffies this time, put sknashs Oz success in perspective...the saffies and the cutarse england is adminstering to the Oz this last rounds here.

it appears that the saffies really bowl well and the Oz cant. so sknash scored against the Oz and cant score against the saffies...nor against england last time in england...and england are beating the Oz because the Oz cant really bowl well..as hey used to

nash scored against a declining Oz attack last time. sknash is a 32 year old man with no upside!

and what does a university degree have to to with anything! is that decisive?

if a man have a degree it could signify that he is intelligent with the potential to be wise. thats the real qualificfation...inteligence.

lloyd has intelligence in spades and he had no degree. is nash intelligent?

the problem here is Ramdins immaturity and struggles with the gloves and bat! otherwise the leadership problem would have been solved

if they make sknash capo I done with westindies cricket immediately, instantly as I hear dat announced...not another word out of me. I just done.

sknashs days as a westindian player are numbered. as soon as another selection committed is empanelled with such as Logie and Grey sknash in serious trouble. gayle is gone as cappo and Robert Haynes is gone...all who pushed the lil Oz skunt.

with players like Russell, lil Bravo, Sammy shaping up, lil Barath to come in, sarwan to come back, Samuels... there is no damm room for sknash! and if we have to pick someone like sknash at #6 Narsing and Bravo are hugely better allround players.

as for captain pick anyone with the potential and work with them. it would be hugely better to have an ordinary person leading on the field, in sync the full brain-trust off the field at this time...far far better with the decision-making than gayle alone doing his inconsistent, often stupid thing on the field.

when this new, young captain takes the toss he already knows what to do either way...a decison made in tandem with the braintrust..which is the captain, coach, manager and whoever else they include. and it would be the same with most things on the field, including referrals which could be signalled to the cappo from off the field.

all this can be developed to ensure thngs run excellently on the field until the captain learns and can carry on more on his own out there.

this would be a far, far better cry than all the crap that goes on with gayle, who lost this last test match here precisely because he did not make 2 referrels in the saffie first innings.

those were simple and easy decisons to take..refer the damm decision fuh christ sake why dont ya.

its not rocket scientry to know stockpiled referreals are useless later on and must be used early when the advantage is to be had, earned, in a close and crucial game. we would have gotten both Prince and deVilliers out had gayle decided on the referals. the saffies would have been hard-pressed to pass our score,,and if they did it would have been only by a few runs.

had westindies given the saffies 150 runs to make in the fourth innings of the third test, they could not have made it on that pitch. westindiess would have won.

gayle talks about a culture of losing and in all the chat we forgot about the referrals, which were his damm stupid decisions. thats why we lost! the culture of losing has a definite cause...gayles stupidity!

and piss on the idea of nash as cappo...and on stupid threads too!
Last edited by mapoui on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

LOL.....Mapoui my response like it hit a nerve eh? :)

Look we can't discard Nashy yet..we have to find one to fill his boots ;) Look we tried foreign coaches, why not foreign Cappo eh? :)

What the hell Gibson doing?

Desperate times call for drastic measures .....time to think outside of the box.. ;)
mapoui

Unread post

they should fiyah slidey Butts and make Logie chairman of the selectors immediately. they should get rid of Juma and haynes immediately and ask Jimmy adams to fill the vacant spot.

Logie, Adams and Grey, along with Gibson should be able to come up with something on the captaincy that is competent but does not include gayle... and Nash...the most ridiculous suggestion imaginable.

even picking Ganga, for captaincy alone.... is way, way, way, way better than Nash!

I am not recommending Sarwan again and although Bravo is the best bet, I am not enamoured with the idea of a Bravo captaincy.

I want a young man in there who is pliable enugh he can be a conduit for a brain trust off and on the field that can relieve the problems of the captaincy defficiencies on the field. thats the key in the training and development of the right man to become the on-field master in time...and gaining the best results possible along the way.

if Gayle was in such a mix he would have been signalled immediately from off the field to make the damm referrals and we would have won the match. the new captain must not be left in such a lurch but must have an organic connection to the off-field brain trust.

all manner of sign language can be develped to suit the situation. when ting doh develop as they should man have to compensate by the most apt creativity to make up the shortage
Last edited by mapoui on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:LOL.....Mapoui my response like it hit a nerve eh? :)

Look we can't discard Nashy yet..we have to find one to fill his boots ;) Look we tried foreign coaches, why not foreign Cappo eh? :)

What the help Gibson doing?

Desperate times call for drastic measures .....time to think outside of the box.. ;)
why the hell nash man! he is the last man I would think about. desperation must not lead to further desperation.

desperation means you look for the logical answer, among the real probables when it does not readily meet the eye. nash is not a real probable.

with a new selection committe his days in the side are numbered!

nash is not better than narsing or Bravo. who is going to bat at six when Barath and Sarwan return and lil Bravo must be included?
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
BallOil wrote:LOL.....Mapoui my response like it hit a nerve eh? :)

What the help Gibson doing?

why the hell nash man! he is the last man I would think about. desperation must not lead to further desperation.

desperation means you look for the logical answer, among the real probables when it does not readily meet the eye. nash is not a real probable.

with a new selection committe his days in the side are numbered!

nash is not better than narsing or Bravo. who is going to bat at six when Barath and Sarwan return and lil Bravo must be included?

you right! I was just going along with it... :lol: 8-)
Googley

Unread post

bally,

herein lies the problem with WI cricket. fans want their own island chaps to play regardless of their lack of ability. then u get fans who can't stand nash because of his color and because he came from Oz. Yet no one complained when young headley was picked to play for WI in 73! headley was an english citizen!

Nash has proven his worth and more than justified his selection over the other jokers tried to date. Is he a great talent? no, but he takes his game seriously and is a professional much like Shiv and unlike the rest of the WI team. The rest are cowboys!

WI cricket needs discipline! who else besides shiv has that approach? no one except NASH!
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:bally,

herein lies the problem with WI cricket. fans want their own island chaps to play regardless of their lack of ability. then u get fans who can't stand nash because of his color and because he came from Oz. Yet no one complained when young headley was picked to play for WI in 73! headley was an english citizen!

Nash has proven his worth and more than justified his selection over the other jokers tried to date. Is he a great talent? no, but he takes his game seriously and is a professional much like Shiv and unlike the rest of the WI team. The rest are cowboys!

WI cricket needs discipline! who else besides shiv has that approach? no one except NASH!
Valid points Googley... 8-) Maybe giving Nash the job might send a message to the Windians that it is not their birthrighs to cappo WI but they have to earn it. :) Desperate times call for drastic measures ...the ship is sinking deeper :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

Ron Heeqadly is westindian...born and bred. he was qualified to play for the westinies english citizen or not...just like nash is australian...BORN!

moving sidewys is not what is needed at this time. ever move westiondies makes is sideways becdause we have so little talent. wat in the hell is to be gained by making nash, an admitted mediocrity captain?

there is no advantage at all...just more of the same...rather less of the same!

what westindies needs is fiorst the program I assume Gibson has and is implementing...as he is now fully responsible for the development of westindies cricket.....isnt he?

now i belive gayle would be incompatible with any and all such planes and so must be relieved of he captaincy. and as we do not have anyone at all...including Gayle who can capotain a side on hsi own, actually be the man where the buck stops in westindies cricket as it was with Worrell, Sobers, Kanhai, Lloyd and Richards...then captaincy mus be by committee.

a young player with the makings must be selected and by committee lead the westindies die ubntil he dcan do so on his own.

I have explained my position on this already. nash iis not that man period...he is already 32. Sarwan is not the man anymore. Ramdin, Bravo, Sammy...bite the bullet and pick Sammy and make him captain thats all... if we think Bravo and ramdin do not cut it and deh are from TT.

as a matter of fack I wonder if its not best for ramdin to give up the gloves and focus on his batting. maybe he can make a batsman of the highest class if he did not have to keep. just a maybe anyway. and if he bats only we may have the captain we want

I dont care where the player is from nor his ethnicity! captaincy by committee. it should work. it will work out far better than anything else we have. pick a man...a mid twenties man and move. thts what i say! eff nash!