Olympics 2012 thread

Pace like fire!
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: Here's where you expose your ignorance....

Results of the 100m final:

1) Usain Bolt
2) Yohan Blake
3) Justin Gatlin
4) Tyson Gay

Blake beat Gay...I know it hurts your American pride, but Gay will never beat Blake again.
:mrgreen:
LOL oh my goodness!!! :shock: , you mean this absolute FRAUD claims he knows about athletics BUT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A PERSONAL BEST TIME IS? :o , take your old fecking rass and go look at what Gays fastest time ever is and then check Blake's!!!...THEN ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN and come back and talk you phony prick!!!..god man i can't believe that sellout can't even comprehend a simple sentence like that!! :lol: :lol: ,

Furthermore Gay had just come back from a serious injury, WHICH IS WHY I SAID THE FIELD WAS WEAK DUMMY!!!.. but the pervert doesn't wanna hear the facts because his eyes are fimly fixed on Usain's rass to rhatid!!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
mikesiva wrote:
AFRO wrote:has blake beaten Gay's best record? NOPE, it's all about Usain dummy!!, blake took advantage of a WEAK field this year, it's that simple, but you can keep your man crush up with them sprinters if you like!!
Here's where you expose your ignorance....

Results of the 100m final:

1) Usain Bolt - 9.63
2) Yohan Blake - 9.75
3) Justin Gatlin - 9.79
4) Tyson Gay - 9.80 (SB)

Blake beat Gay...I know it hurts your American pride, but Gay will never beat Blake again.
There...I've even put in the times for you.
:)
SB means Season Best, which again means that's the best he's run all year. Blake is on an upward progression, while Gay is going the other direction. Blake is young and improving, while Gay is older and declining....

As a matter of fact, this was the fastest 100m final ever, in that seven of the eight finalists ran under 10 seconds - the first time that has ever happened. It was the strongest field ever in a 100m final for men.
Here it is for you, Afro...I've made it simple, even for you!
:D
Your beloved Gay is finished. He's on the downhill slide, and won't ever run that fast again. If you want a challenger to Blake, you're better off looking to Ryan Bailey, not Gay.

Gay will need surgery for his groin, and his fast times are in the past....
AFRO

Unread post

LOL at that twat running away from Gays PERSONAL BEST record compared to blake's!!!..the man is so fecking clueless it's unbelievable!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

Furthermore like i stated in a previous post I SUPPORT WEST INDIES, i don't give a feck about athletics, but as you tried to be a smartass i had to school you with the facts, facts you've been running away from ALL DAY duncy!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL at that twat running away from Gays PERSONAL BEST record compared to blake's!!!..the man is so fecking clueless it's unbelievable!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
Again, personal bests are what you run when you're at the peak of your game....

Gay's PB was 9.69 at Shanghai three years ago when he was 27. In a short while, Gay will be 30, and then he will continue to slide....

He may try to be fit for the World Champs in Moscow next year, but I seriously doubt whether he will make an appearance at the World Champs in Beijing in 2015. We certainly won't see him in the Olympics in Rio in 2016, except maybe as a relay runner - he won't be an individual rep for the US, mark my words....
8-)
Sorry, Afro, there's not much light on the horizon for your beloved American male sprinters....
These days, sprinters don't improve in their 30s, unlike the questionable days of Linford Christie and Carl Lewis....
AFRO

Unread post

So i take it the same "slide" logic is true of Bolt then? :roll: and as you're such a "sprint" expert can you tell me how many times blake has beaten a FIT tyson Gay then? GOOD LUCK!!!..

LOL man it's funny how i'm schooling this clown ON HIS OWN TURF, whats sad is though that he must be so disappointed with his own BRITISH SPRINTERS that he's had to try and latch on to our caribbean ones!!!.. but like i said he's been a DESPERATE SKUNT from day one so it's no surprise that he's begging nationality now!!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:So i take it the same "slide" logic is true of Bolt then? :roll: and as you're such a "sprint" expert can you tell me how many times blake has beaten a FIT tyson Gay then? GOOD LUCK!!!..
That's because Gay will never be 'fit' again....
:lol:
Like Asafa Powell, Tyson Gay has a groin injury that has seriously hampered his career, and threatens to end it. They will both need surgery, which they are strongly advised to undergo this year, and the likelihood is that neither will be the same after the surgery, which is why both of them have been putting it off.

Bolt won't be 30 until the Rio Olympics in 2016, which may very well be his last. At that point, get ready for the reign of Yohan Blake!
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

LOL you really don't understand the sprint game do you old boy? :lol: :lol: what you say of Powell and Gay may hold true, but the fact that Blake hasn't been able to beat Gays record thus far doesn't bode well for him in the future if he stands still because someone else will always rise up in this game, IT'S A FICKLE SPORT, and only greats such as Bolt and a few others in both 100m and 200m have been able rule to the sport for a long period, whether they are from the caribbean, America or your part of the world history dictates that someone is bound to come through the ranks and make a serious challenge by the time rio comes around, blake won't have it all his own way.
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL you really don't understand the sprint game do you old boy? :lol: :lol: what you say of Powell and Gay may hold true, but the fact that Blake hasn't been able to beat Gays record thus far doesn't bode well for him in the future if he stands still because someone else will always rise up in this game, IT'S A FICKLE SPORT, and only greats such as Bolt and a few others in both 100m and 200m have been able rule to the sport for a long period, whether they are from the caribbean, America or your part of the world history dictates that someone is bound to come through the ranks and make a serious challenge by the time rio comes around, blake won't have it all his own way.
YOU really don't understand the sprint game....
8-)
1) Blake doesn't need to beat Gay's best times to do better than him. Your beloved American Carl Lewis won the long jump four times at the Olympics without ever breaking the world record. What's more, Blake is young and he's running faster ever year, so he will go even faster next year. In contrast, Gay will never run as fast as he did in 2009.

2) It may well be that Blake won't have it is own way at Rio, but who do you think is going to challenge him? Come on, call names! I think Nickel Ashmeade may challenge Blake over the 100 and 200 when Bolt retires after Rio. I also think Warren Weir and Jason Young will also be contenders. Do you know where these three guys come from?
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: YOU really don't understand the sprint game....
8-)
1) Blake doesn't need to beat Gay's best times to do better than him. Your beloved American Carl Lewis won the long jump four times at the Olympics without ever breaking the world record. What's more, Blake is young and he's running faster ever year, so he will go even faster next year. In contrast, Gay will never run as fast as he did in 2009.

2) It may well be that Blake won't have it is own way at Rio, but who do you think is going to challenge him? Come on, call names! I think Nickel Ashmeade may challenge Blake over the 100 and 200 when Bolt retires after Rio. I also think Warren Weir and Jason Young will also be contenders. Do you know where these three guys come from?
The game is always evolving you thick idiot!!.. so if blake plans to be the best he's gonna have to run some decent times and beating Gays record must be a priority!!, whats his excuse? it's not like Gay has any physical advantages over him like Usain does!! :roll: ,

Also will you be supporting your FELLOW BRIT ADAM GEMILI when rio comes around Mike? or will you continue to be a SELLOUT and still try to beg nationality from the Jamaicans? :lol: :lol:

My connections with the wicb and videos from the regional games prove exactly where i'm from!!!.. but in your case you've openly ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND AND YOU LIVE THERE NOW, so why the hell you're still trying to deny your british roots is anyones guess!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
mikesiva wrote: YOU really don't understand the sprint game....
8-)

The game is always evolving you thick idiot!!.. so if blake plans to be the best he's gonna have to run some decent times and beating Gays record must be a priority!!, whats his excuse? it's not like Gay has any physical advantages over him like Usain does!! :roll: ,

Also will you be supporting your FELLOW BRIT ADAM GEMILI when rio comes around Mike? or will you continue to be a SELLOUT and still try to beg nationality from the Jamaicans? :lol: :lol:

So, you still can't name th sprinter who's going to beat Blake? And you claim to be knowledgeable about the sport? I suppose you're going to tell me that the guy who will beat Blake hasn't been born yet....
Beating Gay's time is not a priority. His priority is medals, and he beat both Gay and Gatlin for silver in London. That's progress...

I don't need to beg nationality...I already have a Jamaican passport. I won't answer any more questions around this until you tell me what your nationality is.
8-)
Blake needs to just continue on the upward curve, because he's already accounted for Gay and Gatlin. Now, he needs to watch out for Ashmeade, Weir and Young. Since you don't know who they are, here are their bios:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_Ashmeade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Weir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Young_(sprinter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Those are the only three sprinters I can see challenging Blake over the next four years. Can you name any more, or are you spouting hopeful rubbish off the top of your head as usual?
As for Bolt, he's certain of his dominance for the next World Champs next year, but I expect Blake to challenge him in the World Champs of 2015 and at the Rio Olympics. As for Gemeli, he can' even run under 10 seconds! When he does that, then you can start praying that he will challenge the Jamaicans....
:D