Olympics 2012 thread

Pace like fire!
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: So, you still can't name th sprinter who's going to beat Blake? And you claim to be knowledgeable about the sport? I suppose you're going to tell me that the guy who will beat Blake hasn't been born yet....
:lol:
Erm YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO NAME ANYONE YOU DUMB TRAMP!! :roll: , and like i said i'm not an athletics groupie like you so pardon me for not knowing about every sprinter coming through the ranks of every country!!,

Beating Gay's time is not a priority. His priority is medals, and he beat both Gay and Gatlin for silver in London. That's progress...
He's still a loser though and one wonders how he's gonna cope when the next best thing comes along? he's already settled for second best behind Usain,

I don't need to beg nationality...I already have a Jamaican passport. I won't answer any more questions around this until you tell me what your nationality is.
8-)
Yeah and you also have a BRITISH BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!..i wonder whats more valid? your birth place or some plastic book you get after spending a lickle four years in one country?!!! hhmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: , as for your last point!!..stop BEGGING mike!!!.. you know it ain't happening!!...SORRY!! :D

Those are the only three sprinters I can see challenging Blake over the next four years. Can you name any more, or are you spouting hopeful rubbish off the top of your head as usual?
As for Bolt, he's certain of his dominance for the next World Champs next year, but I expect Blake to challenge him in the World Champs of 2015 and at the Rio Olympics. As for Gemeli, he can' even run under 10 seconds! When he does that, then you can start praying that he will challenge the Jamaicans....
:D
ZZZZZZZZZZZ like i said old boy sprinting IS NOT MY BAG, but at least i'm clued up enough to know what a damn PERSONAL RECORD IS!!! :lol: , and i already named your fellow brit Gemeli as a young prospect, a kid who is ONLY 18 so he has lots of time to grow!!!.. what was Blake running at that age old boy? you're apparently the "expert" here so no doubt you'll have that info at hand right?!! :P
mikesiva

Unread post

Yes its obvious from your posts that you are no expert and that you know eff-all about athletics.....
Its simple...if you think there is someone out there who can beat Blake then name him....

Blake is still the defending world champion in the 100m so this loss to Bolt is hardly likely to affect him. He was actually celebrating his good friends victory with him. In contrast your beloved gay was distraught and in tears at finishing outside the medals again.

British sprinters always show promise and never improve. Read up on mark Lewis-Francis as well as simeon williamson and Harry aikens-ariyeti.....

Wheel and come again....
mikesiva

Unread post

By the way there is no disgrace in coming second behind Bolt. He is One of the four greatest track athletes of all time....a living legend.
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:Yes its obvious from your posts that you are no expert and that you know eff-all about athletics.....
Its simple...if you think there is someone out there who can beat Blake then name him....

Blake is still the defending world champion in the 100m so this loss to Bolt is hardly likely to affect him. He was actually celebrating his good friends victory with him. In contrast your beloved gay was distraught and in tears at finishing outside the medals again.

British sprinters always show promise and never improve. Read up on mark Lewis-Francis as well as simeon williamson and Harry aikens-ariyeti.....

Wheel and come again....
GOODNESS ME THE OLD RETARD HAS STRUCK AGAIN AND MERELY EXPOSES HIS LACK OF COMPREHENSION SKILLS!! :roll: , not being a SAD GROUPIE LIKE YOU doesn't mean i'm not clued up on whats going on, the fact is it's all about Bolt right now and the others are also rans, they only bigged up blake because he beat a half fit bolt, while the other contenders are either rubbish or unfit, hence the WEAK FIELD we saw in the olympics,

I said the laws of averages would suggest that someone will rise up between now and rio, ISN'T THAT JUST COMMON SENSE YOU THICK IDIOT? :? so expecting me to name names now is utterly ridiculous, i'm stating an OPINION, not a fact, but of course because you're a FAKE JAMAICAN WANNABE you don't wanna hear anything that doesn't dress blake up as "the next great superstar".. LOL feck off you biased prick!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:the fact is it's all about Bolt right now and the others are also rans, they only bigged up blake because he beat a half fit bolt, while the other contenders are either rubbish or unfit, hence the WEAK FIELD we saw in the olympics,
Sorry, but your obsession with it being a so-called 'weak field' is completely wrong....

Seven out of the eight finalists ran under 10 seconds, which makes it the fastest final ever. That also makes it the strongest field ever, which even your beloved Tyson Gay admitted in an interview on a TV documentary recently. Just because your beloved American sprinters were dusted out by the Jamaicans doesn't suddenly make it a weak field!
As you say, you really don't know much about athletics, do you?

Amazing final -- the 4 most proficient sub-9:80 sprinters in history -- the only ones to run sub-9:80 more than once. this race produced the best placers in positions 3 through 6.

Best 1st is, of course, Bolt's WR!!
Best 2nd is Gay's 9.71 from the 2009 WC.
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: Sorry, but your obsession with it being a so-called 'weak field' is completely wrong....

Seven out of the eight finalists ran under 10 seconds, which makes it the fastest final ever. That also makes it the strongest field ever, which even your beloved Tyson Gay admitted in an interview on a TV documentary recently. Just because your beloved American sprinters were dusted out by the Jamaicans doesn't suddenly make it a weak field!
As you say, you really don't know much about athletics, do you?
LOL this biased ENGLISH PERVERT is so deluded it's untrue!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , everyone with a damn brain knows conditions were PERFECT for the 100m which is why many of them ran under ten seconds, but it still doesn't change the fact that it was a WEAK FIELD, who the feck could really challenge Bolt? :roll: the bookies said it was a TWO HORSE RACE at best, and when it's thats conclusive the writing is on the wall, no-one else was ever gonna win the race, Gatlin is a dopper who can't even keep up with also ran Blake, and Gay was unfit, the others just made up the numbers, that includes your other boyfriend aka the mentally weak Asafa Powell!!... 8-) ,

So please go and sit down mike your biased tendencies are as clear as day you wukless prick!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

Afro you do talk rubbish....

The wind was within the legal limit so the conditions were no different from anywhere else. There are faster tracks than London such as rieti and Eugène. And for the first time ever all eight in an olympic final had already run under 10 seconds in their career making this the strongest field ever. Steve cram said this was the strongest 100m final ever and i respect his opinion over yours any day....

If there is any other sprinter who could have medalled in this final in the history of the sport plz name them....

The good thing about athletics is that sprinters are rated according to times so you cant waffle thru your shite as you do in cricket....
:mrgreen:
AFRO

Unread post

Bwahahaha the english PERVE is still in denial!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , IT WAS ALL OVER THE TV that Bolt had a chance to break his previous record because conditions were perfect in the stadium, SO STOP LYING PLEASE!!!, it was as weak a field as i've seen in ages, and the Jamaican's took full advantage of it, only a fit Gay would have challenged Bolt, the rest, even on their best day would have come up short, so please wheel and come again DUNCY!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Bwahahaha the english PERVE is still in denial!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , IT WAS ALL OVER THE TV that Bolt had a chance to break his previous record because conditions were perfect in the stadium, SO STOP LYING PLEASE!!!, it was as weak a field as i've seen in ages, and the Jamaican's took full advantage of it, only a fit Gay would have challenged Bolt, the rest, even on their best day would have come up short, so please wheel and come again DUNCY!! :mrgreen: .
You really are an idiot....
Bolt ran the second fastest 100m of all time (9.63). The only person to run faster than Bolt in London was Bolt himself when he ran his world record of 9.58. That London final was an exceptional performance, and all the former greats saw that. They have a lot more credibility than you do....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19142754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steve Cram, Olympic 1500m silver medallist (1984):
"He wasn't the best out of the blocks, but he didn't need to be. He has got so much more than the rest of these guys. It is the strongest field there has ever been in this event but they cannot touch Usain Bolt."

In terms of credibility, Cram >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Afro....

On Gay's best day, he ran 9.69 in Shanghai in 2009, so even on his best day he would've come up short! Sorry to tell you this, Afro, but your beloved American sprinters are just not good enough.
8-)
Is Gay the only name you can call?

Let me explain something to you that you don't seem to understand, Afro...athletics is different from cricket in that times take precedence over opinion. You can debate until you're blue in the face over who's the better batsman - Lara or Tendulkar - and still not arrive at a conclusion, but there's no question who's the fastest man in the world - Usain Bolt.

The times show that this final was the fastest final ever, because seven of the eight finalists made it under nine seconds. In sprints, the following is automatic:

fastest final = strongest final

"The men's 100m final featured the fastest field of sprinters ever assembled. "

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... metres-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

"While he normally likes to coast to the line, he needed all his energy to pull out the win against the strongest field this event has ever seen."

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/trackandfiel ... blake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cram was stating a fact, not venturing an opinion. If you think otherwise, then show me a link to a final which was faster overall than this one. And show me a link to a former athlete like Cram who says otherwise, because you, Afro, have no credibility.
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: You really are an idiot....
Bolt ran the second fastest 100m of all time (9.63). The only person to run faster than Bolt in London was Bolt himself when he ran his world record of 9.58. That London final was an exceptional performance, and all the former greats saw that. They have a lot more credibility than you do....

In terms of credibility, Cram >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Afro....
LOL at this old ENGLISH PERVERT using ONE PERSONS OPINION as some sort of "fact" :lol: :lol: , the bottom line is THE CONDITIONS WERE PERFECT FOR THE 100M FINAL, which is why the times were good, that doesn't change the fact that the field was WEAK though!! :mrgreen: ,

On Gay's best day, he ran 9.69 in Shanghai in 2009, so even on his best day he would've come up short! Sorry to tell you this, Afro, but your beloved American sprinters are just not good enough.
8-)
Oh gosh...his retardedness seems to reach new heights with each post to rhatid!! :shock: , IS ANYONE SAYING GAY IS BETTER THAN BOLT? no, but at the end of the day his personal best is BETTER than Blake's, it's as simple as that old boy!! 8-)

Let me explain something to you that you don't seem to understand, Afro...athletics is different from cricket in that times take precedence over opinion. You can debate until you're blue in the face over who's the better batsman - Lara or Tendulkar - and still not arrive at a conclusion, but there's no question who's the fastest man in the world - Usain Bolt.
And let me explain something to you you old dunce, no-one is disputing that Bolt is the best :roll: , but to suggest that he performed some kind of "miracle" by beating the sub standard competition he ran alongside in the final is simply LAUGHABLE,

The times show that this final was the fastest final ever, because seven of the eight finalists made it under nine seconds. In sprints, the following is automatic:

fastest final = strongest final

"The men's 100m final featured the fastest field of sprinters ever assembled. "

Cram was stating a fact, not venturing an opinion. If you think otherwise, then show me a link to a final which was faster overall than this one. And show me a link to a former athlete like Cram who says otherwise, because you, Afro, have no credibility.
LOL RUBBISH, for a start he's only going by PAST PERFORMANCES, so if we're talking about the world records some of the sprinters had held before like Gay, Asafa and Gatlin etc then fair enough it was an impressive field, BUT THEIR CONDITIONS ON THE DAY CONTRADICT THAT, Gay was unfit, Asafa is mentally weak and was clearly unfit too considering he didn't finish the race, Gatlin is a druggy aswell while the rest hadn't made any big waves all season, THOSE ARE THE FACTS, it's like when England whitewashed India, all those indian batsmen had great averages but what did they do ON THE DAY? they were WEAK opposition,

But i guess you don't wanna hear that because your wannabe rass is such a GROUPIE for them yard sprinters!!.. it's PATHETIC MIKE!! :lol: :lol: :lol: