What will be the CPL's DFL Maximum?

West Indies cricket discussions
Chrisps

Unread post

Sponsorship of a 6 hit in the IPL has moved on from the infamous DFL Maximum. What will the CPL line up?

In my (lowly) playing days I've come across several expressions and celebrations for a boundary hit, including one that seemed Windies-inspired: in da weeds! Is there a local expression you know that the CPL sponsors should adopt?

More on those expressions for boundary hits on Declaration Game: http://wp.me/p1OY5E-nB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
howzdat

Unread post

Hello Chrisps and welcome back. I dont have the time to go into all the wonderful memories that your post has prompted, some which I will share later in my little corner of the site. But having started with not knowing what to suggest, a quick shower and a lot of tangential thoughts has prompted the phrase, "Fetch Dat!", which can be spiced up with a prefix of National choice depending on where the particular game is being played.

Dear www copyright exists so nah bother come 'round yah so wid yuh tiefing ways or I am going to have to see my lawyers! :P :P :P Oh, and I am happy inform all and sundry that the phrase "Fetch Dat!" aint need any sponsors cos as ahwe dis 'ting. So "Fetch Dat!" Alright!
Mail

Unread post

Half a dozen....one we use.
mikesiva

Unread post

I cringe to think what Ajmal Khan will come up with....
Chrisps

Unread post

I reckon one of the courier firms would be perfect for sponsoring the CPL's 'Fetch Dat!' 6.

Looking forward to reading your other memories.
BallOil

Unread post

good question Chrisps....have to think about this one...:)
Gils

Unread post

A Digicell "Talk Nuh" :P
howzdat

Unread post

Gils wrote:A Digicell "Talk Nuh" :P
Great one, Gils. So which business sector is going to take-up the windiesfans.com challenge? Communications, Courier, Logistics?
howzdat

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:I cringe to think what Ajmal Khan will come up with....
being discussed here Cringe worthy, mikesiva?

Meanwhile, What will be the CPL's DFL Maximum?
howzdat

Unread post

It's a Fetch Dat CPL Maximum! Six runs!