Pullhard Injured!? I Din' Know Dat!

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.cricinfo.com/westindies/cont ... 72980.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

..he talks abut going to RSA. dat may be hard!
BallOil

Unread post

yeah mon...that was a freak hit...that injury cost Somerset the final...
BallOil

Unread post

this is what Polly wrote recently...
I will be giving my 100 per cent for Mumbai Indians, writes Kieron Pollard

The Champions League is something that will always be close to my heart. After all, it was the Champions League that kick-started it all for me!

The Champions League was exciting and interesting last time and I expect it to be no different in this edition. It is a great stage to perform and shine, and there will be a lot of players wanting to do exactly that in South Africa.

The Champions League was the one that set alight my career. It led to the Stanford T20, the IPL contract with Mumbai Indians and, importantly, the kind of widespread recognition that any player dreams of.

Let my injury not scare anyone as I am resting. Let there be no doubt on my giving 100 per cent for Mumbai Indians.
BallOil

Unread post

here is the commentary from the game...
Cork and Pollard face up once again

19.4 Cork to Pollard, no run, he's nailed him! Cork banged in a great bouncer that took Pollard by surprise... Pollard is down and he's bleeding, the ball's snuck through the grille to strike him on the face. Cork is the first man to him to check he's OK, but it really doesn't look good for the batsman here. He seemed to be hit near the eyebrow, he's bleeding from the nose

Cork is very concerned, he's stayed with the batsman and looks very worried, with his hand on his shoulder. This looks a nasty injury, Pollard's right eye has already swollen shut. He's not going to be able to continue, but he walks off unassisted to a round of applause
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:yeah mon...that was a freak hit...that injury cost Somerset the final...
he get hit by dominic cork...orf all people. dat MF must be 100 years old. how could he get it up to hit anyone anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

The Champions League is something that will always be close to my heart. After all, it was the Champions League that kick-started it all for me!

The Champions League was exciting and interesting last time and I expect it to be no different in this edition. It is a great stage to perform and shine, and there will be a lot of players wanting to do exactly that in South Africa.

The Champions League was the one that set alight my career. It led to the Stanford T20, the IPL contract with Mumbai Indians and, importantly, the kind of widespread recognition that any player dreams of.

Let my injury not scare anyone as I am resting. Let there be no doubt on my giving 100 per cent for Mumbai Indians.
t

he bwoy mus' love India! like he find ah home!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
BallOil wrote:yeah mon...that was a freak hit...that injury cost Somerset the final...
he get hit by dominic cork...orf all people. dat MF must be 100 years old. how could he get it up to hit anyone anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol:
accidents do happen...and it doh discriminate by age :)
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:

t

he bwoy mus' love India! like he find ah home!
Its simple mapoui,...Polly paying back the peeps that gave him an opportunity to ply his trade. Respect to Polly for that. Plus, I'm sure its how he is treated compare to the WICB ... :idea:
mapoui

Unread post

[quoteaccidents do happen...and it doh discriminate by age ][/quote]

I know ole' cork cyan still slip one throuthg dat might create ah accident. I jess playin de arse fuh laffs :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

Its simple mapoui,...Polly paying back the peeps that gave him an opportunity to ply his trade. Respect to Polly for that. Plus, I'm sure its how he is treated compare to the WICB ...
yes it looks good on him....leaves out of the book of Imrans' book. blow kisses! and flattery is the way to the heart of the man who gives and taketh away contracts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by mapoui on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.