Battin' Very Frail Eh! Is Police and Arrests?

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-pakis ... 74890.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui

Unread post

and in the middle of the 'suspicion' is the man Kamran Akmal!

this may answer why Akmal was re-selected immediately after Zulquarnin seemed to have solved Paks keeping problems.

the corrupters wanted a sure man in there to get what they wanted done...done!
mapoui

Unread post

man I so excited and 'shock' :D :D :D I post his threat in the politics.

I jess tek mih tine an; bring it ovah here in de gyaff
BallOil

Unread post

interesting development here... lets see where tis one takes us... I hope these are just coincidences :)
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:and in the middle of the 'suspicion' is the man Kamran Akmal!

this may answer why Akmal was re-selected immediately after Zulquarnin seemed to have solved Paks keeping problems.

the corrupters wanted a sure man in there to get what they wanted done...done!
who are responsible for selecting the team? :)
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:man I so excited and 'shock' :D :D :D I post his threat in the politics.

I jess tek mih tine an; bring it ovah here in de gyaff
:lol: : this is is real excited but yet so shocking ... :)
mikesiva

Unread post

Well, if Samuels can get a two-year ban for much less, then I think that that should be the minimum for bans for the likes of Asif, Amir, Kamran and Salman....

I wonder who the other three are.
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-pakis ... 74979.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

interview with some Pak players!
mapoui

Unread post

it may be also that the Pka players may have been vey shortsighted!

their last england tour under Inzaman ended in controversy and accusation of england cheating. that could not have gone down well with english officialdom. to my way of thinking there would definetly have been a payback borne in mind by the english.

to go to england and even conteplate doing corrupt things was suicide.

because of that last event also it would have been very smart of the Pak authorities to be extra vigilant in keeping things straight in england on all levels this time around.

this is not a good time for Islam in the west...and given all that ill-feeling sweeping europe and america towards muslims, watchfullness should have been the order of the day

this is hardly going to play well in the orver-all scheme of things. islam haters could not have wished for a better development, especilly is here is real meat to this and there are prosecutions/convictions etc
mapoui

Unread post

its may be that the pak authorities werent prepared for any eventuality on this toru of england is because...like the wicb... the Pak board does not really care about Pak players.

I get that awful sense in the mix