PAGING BOOMER

West Indies cricket discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Boomer is it true that the hammer fell on you? If so, feel free to join ... :)

What do you think bout Guyana and Bishoo performances today? :)
socafighter

Unread post

I just read sissy com ..what a bunch of gutless men . Boomer if he is banned cant defend himself, so the
spineless males are taking cheap shots .Notice they are coming out of the gutter where they have been hiding .
Why didn't they take a shot at him when he was around.Now one poster is saying POPs took the brunt of the beat dong ,why didn't you rush and help POPs , he was to busy hiding in the gutter.

It should be back to the normal level of stupidity .....talking about pum pum ,horning and the usual gossip.A bunch of jammettes with no lives.

There is an owner who refuses to believe he is Indian , seeing his picture he and Hunte could tie for uglyman contest. That fool believes I am Alien 21 ......shows his intelligence . Hey fatboy and ugly indian I am on your forum still find me....
Watch those two fools ban some innocent one thinking its me ...hehehehe.

Here is a hint fer fatboy and indian who is not an ugly indian, I have posted on numerous threads ,watch sissy com gonna break down again with them searching.....
8-) 8-) 8-)

Now I see Lawrence Romeo alias Pullo (Zimma rejected his arse,wonder why ...hehehehe) thinks Zeta is Alien 21 . I am sure Alien doesn't think he is worth all this attention ,by this bunch of doorknobs. 8-) 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Where is Boomer? :)
BallOil

Unread post

socafighter wrote:I just read sissy com ..what a bunch of gutless men . Boomer if he is banned cant defend himself, so the
spineless males are taking cheap shots .Notice they are coming out of the gutter where they have been hiding .
Why didn't they take a shot at him when he was around.Now one poster is saying POPs took the brunt of the beat dong ,why didn't you rush and help POPs , he was to busy hiding in the gutter.

It should be back to the normal level of stupidity .....talking about pum pum ,horning and the usual gossip.A bunch of jammettes with no lives.

There is an owner who refuses to believe he is Indian , seeing his picture he and Hunte could tie for uglyman contest. That fool believes I am Alien 21 ......shows his intelligence . Hey fatboy and ugly indian I am on your forum still find me....
Watch those two fools ban some innocent one thinking its me ...hehehehe.
Soca you and the Boomer were dishing out licks right, left and center. Most of the posters there were in hiding....now em coming out one by one... When the cat's away the mice will play :)
mikesiva

Unread post

soca, I didn't realise you and boomer were banned....
:shock:
Bally, I haven't seen you there too. Did something similar happen?
BallOil

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: Bally, I haven't seen you there too. Did something similar happen?
ya but that is history now... WIFans.com coming along nicely... 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Boomer stop peeping like Chrissy and sign up eh ...HAHAHA :D
socafighter

Unread post

Is boomer peeping ...rofl.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Is boomer peeping ...rofl.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes...he is picking up all Chrissy's tricks...next he will want to talk about weather.. :lol:

Boomer pull up yourself young man! What about "higher standards" bro? :lol: :D
BallOil

Unread post

it looks like Boomer's bossman what his name manners him or wah? :) Come out of hiding bro...Bally is your fren.

BTW, Shiv has another 5 years more in international cricket and you are his biggest cheerleader.. 8-) Tell us what is next for the Great Man. :D