Time to drop Bravo

West Indies cricket discussions
matchstick

Unread post

Really he shitting up the people place and he holding back a big man like Duminy...
BallOil

Unread post

I wouldn't say drop him but rotate the players... Bravo is struggling a bit though. However, Duminy is too good to be sitting on the bench..
matchstick

Unread post

BallOil wrote:I wouldn't say drop him but rotate the players... Bravo is struggling a bit though. However, Duminy is too good to be sitting on the bench..

drop he skunt...

players playing well and making way for others to get a knock is rotated...

he has failed! leh he reflect on the bench...
BallOil

Unread post

everyone is entitled to a lil rough patch ...doh over react on your favorite player :)
matchstick

Unread post

BallOil wrote:everyone is entitled to a lil rough patch ...doh over react on your favorite player :)
:)

I 'over reacted' when Sammy was shitting up the place and when Sarwan get farren fright... it Bravo turn now... 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

matchstick wrote: I 'over reacted' when Sammy was shitting up the place and when Sarwan get farren fright... it Bravo turn now... 8-)
yes Sammy shame you bad bad... :lol: But Bravo will come through when it matters... MI had to lose a few games...better now than when it really matters
ruffs

Unread post

Drop ur granny ! He is the best in that position we gat right now.
BallOil

Unread post

ruffs wrote:Drop ur granny ! He is the best in that position we gat right now.
Welcome ruffs.... Matchstick was talking about IPL not WI... Bravo going through a lean patch in the IPL

BTW, Bravo is Matchy favorite WI player.